CONTEST NOW CLOSED – thanks for entering. Come back on the 7th of each month for another chance.
Feeling lucky this Friday?
It’s time for a new feature on my blog. I noticed I still have a few ebooks and paper books from my backlist hanging around that I’m entitled to give away. So I’ve decided to have a monthly giveaway on my blog. It will usually be on the 7th – so watch out for Lucky Seventh posts from 7th of August. But I couldn’t wait to start, so thought I’d kick it off today, the 17th.
It’s simple enough.
- I’ll post the list below, specifying if they are print or ebook. Maybe I’ll ask a silly question too.
- Enter a comment below, answer the question, or write a limerick, tell a joke, whatever and say what you’d like to win (specify print or ebook if the same book is available in both formats.)
- If ebook, tell me your preferred format.
- If print, I’ll only ask you for your postal address if you win.
- Make sure to put your email address in the email field of the comment form so I can contact you.
Once they’re gone they’re gone! Some might only have one to give away, others more. I’ll run these posts until I’ve whittled down the list and have none left. I’ll run each contest for a week.
Read on to see what’s up for grabs this month. Click on the cover to see more details on the book page.